Tuesday, July 3, 2007

SOS - Live Earth, please excuse our mess (pollution)

7-7-7
First let me be the first to predict - Sometime during the 22 hr. show, probably between the hours 8 pm. - 11 pm. (NBC will be carrying the show at that time) the Goracle (AlGore) will announce a run for the Presidency.
Now on with the show - "Imagine" all the energy thats going into throwing this thing. Approx. 110 "artists" will be performing on 7 continents, in 8 cities. "Imagine" all the planes, trucks, buses and cars for "artists" and concert goers will be using to go to "The concerts for a climate in crisis". I know, I know they will pay for their "sins" by buying the Goracle's do as I say, not as I do carbon credits from Algore's company. So there you go, they are going to have a concert that preaches at you about wasting energy all the while wasting the most energy possible! I call that hypocritical...
BTW quit using the sun so much, you are all GREEDY! - Human Greed
Speaking of the earth, this is totally cool - Flickrvision 3d

Update - Who knew a Prius could go 100 mph? Al Gore III

No comments: