Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New iMacs and other cool stuff

The new look is growing on me, It has a nice brushed metal look kinda iPhone-ish. The new keyboard is borrowed from the MacBook and is very thin and simply beautiful. I bought a 24" iMac about a month ago and I don't regret the purchase, its very fast and does what I need and the new iMacs aren't that much faster. What I'm excited about is the new "i" apps, iLife '08 and iWork '08. I ordered them as soon as the online store reopened and just received iWork, with MyLife I mean iLife on the way tomorrow, hopefully.
 iWork adds a new app that has been missing in the past, Numbers. I can't wait to get into the finer details of Pages, it really feels like a true desktop publishing program like Quark or the ole Pagemaker. Keynote gives you some new animation, so you can animate maps and use them in other projects. Anyway I'm excited about it.


No comments: