Monday, February 4, 2008

My Top 3 SuperBowl ads

Here are my Top 3 ads:


I kinda identify with this one, at a interview long ago, the interviewer was constantly interrupted and then the final nail was when they tore off a corner of my resume to write down a number to give to one of the interrupters.




I didn't notice the first time I saw this that the car dropped in the window was the "head of shipping's"




A Nod to a classic movie with somewhat of a surprise



Runner Ups:

Doritos: Mousetrap

E-Trade: Bobo the clown

Bridgestone: The Scream / Headlights

Garmin: Napoleon


Wasted their money:

SalesGenie.com

Ice Breakers

Claritin

Didn't get:

Gatorade: Man's best friend

Is the dog drinking because you wore him out from running or is he drinking gatorade which is doubtful.

Complete piece of GARBAGE:

GoDaddy - Exposure

Shame on Danica for going to the lowest common denominator, this was so trashy Im considering moving my domains and services elsewhere.

No comments: