Tuesday, September 25, 2007

M$ once again BLOWS it.

So Halo 3 came out today, you can get the regular version for a mere 60 bucks or the Deluxe "game disc scratched" version for $75. Being that my nephews are avid 360 players I decided it would be cool to order them the deluxe version and have it shipped to them on a day it was released, I'm just a cool uncle like that. Well to my dismay I hear from my brother that they got the damaged disc version and after a call to Gamestop HQ that the boys would have to pack up the game and send it back to Micro$loft. M$ is well aware of the problem and their answer is fill out this form, send you discs in and wait .... wait ..... and wait some more. That kinda kills the fun and anticipation for the ole' Master Sarg. M$ should act IMMEDIATELY and send out replacement discs to retailers so you can exchange the disc instead of waiting for M$ paper shuffling. M$ is still wondering why the Wii is kicking their butt, this is one reason why...

No comments: