Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Thousand Words

I decided to do a written blog to say what I can't with my photoblog. Here you will find random thoughts on cooking, photography, politics, local goings-on, movies etc.

Random Facts for Random Thoughts

I currently own 179 cookbooks with the goal of 200 by the end of the year

I've rated no less than 245 movies on Netflix - Netflix Be My Friend

I'm rated a "Music Junkie" on the iLike Music Challenge, according to iLike I listen to Tori Amos the most and have 14.3 days of non-stop music.

I have over 6 thousand images in my iPhoto library


More to come

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Woohoo! Finally, a word blog from ya! Welcome and it was great meeting you Friday.

Eric Siegmund said...

I have 70% of the number of photos you have.

And, um, 1% of the quality. ;-)